Dan Liljenquist is running for US Senate in Utah
You may be aware that Dan Liljenquist is running for US Senate in Utah. He is a once-in-a-generation candidate. I hope you will take the time to learn all you can about Dan. Here are just a few reasons I feel that we need him in Washington, D.C right now:
I invite you to join me in voting for Dan and sending a Corporate Turn Around Specialist – who believes in Term Limits, Limited Government and no pensions for US Senators – to Washington, DC.You can learn more at Dan's web-site at www.danforutah.com, on Facebook www.facebook.com/danliljenquist, or check out these links:
- Dan's Republican convention speech on Saturday, April 21st: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCwEgAWy_0k&feature=related
- Dan's telephone town hall with Republican delegates: http://www.michaeljolley.net/audio.html
- First debate with Orrin Hatch: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA153F25CD580CDB0
- Second debate with Orrin Hatch: http://voddov.com/video/view/Republican-Candidates-for-U-S-Senate-Debate-2012-04-16
- Links to national news articles:
Our nation is $16T in debt. We need lawmakers in Washington, DC with the will and the skills to turn this country around. Dan Liljenquist has already demonstrated that he has both. Relying on the skills he learned at Bain and his own ingenuity. Dan has put private companies and public programs on a path to prosperity.
IT’S TIME for fiscal leadership in Washington, DC.
Remember to vote on JUNE 26th.
Let’s make history together!